CCN Scanner Status
- Current Status (updated 7/22/2011) : Marker position at CCN.
- April 19th to June 13th 2011: Marker is near the midline slightly left.
- June 13th to June 23rd 2011: Marker was near the midline slightly right.
- June 23rd/24th/25th/26th: No Marker.
- June 27th onwards: Marker on the midline slightly left.
- July 14th: Marker on both sides (left and right).
- July 15th onwards: Marker near midline slightly left
- Past known issues (updated 6/14/2011) :
PLEASE NOTE: SINCE THE INSTALLATION OF THE NEW WAVEGUIDES, THERE HAS BEEN NO RF NOISE DETECTED.
- Noticed Artifacts in images acquired on 6/3/2011. CCN and siemens are working to find the source of artifact. On 6/9/2011 siemens was at CCN and recalibrated all the gradients. Every morning as a part of the QA scan a RF noise test is run. If we find noise during the QA scans all users will be promptly informed.
- RF Noise: Based on the noise test that is run everyday, there was RF noise leak in the CCN MR scanner suite, the source of this noise was not determined. The scans acquired on the dates listed below were affected. Please note that the center will provide free scan time to redo the scans affected.
- 2/1/11 : Cannon-NAPLS ; Labus-IBS
- 3/1/11 : Cannon-fBIRN ; Galvan-NSF
- 3/8/11 : Labus-IBS
- 3/14/11 : Bookheimer-Autism-ADMPPF ; Cannon-NAPLS
Quality Anaylsis of MRI
QAs are updated Everyday at 11AM